Who do you want to tell you that your application is down?
Your customer or an automated application monitoring system?
Application monitoring can mean a lot of things. It is more than making sure your server are turned on and you can ping them. It’s more than basic server monitoring like CPU and disk usage.
How do you know if your application is really doing what it is supposed to be doing?
- Does your sign in page work?
- Does your website checkout process work?
- Are your back end systems processing orders?
- Is your processing queue backed up?
- Did that file get imported or exported last night?
- Is the database running fast?
Stackify can automatically discovery all of your web, batch, and service applications. We provide you the tools to monitor if your applications are really working. Sleep better at night knowing that Stackify is keeping an eye on things.
When things aren’t working, we can tell you about it and use our software to diagnose what the problem is. We give your the production visibility you need to see exceptions, log files, config files, and other details to troubleshoot things when things go wrong.