DevOps tools for Agile support
Stackify brings a DevOps approach to application support via an innovative suite of tools. Below is a list and details on some of Stackify's most important features.
Agile Support for your Entire Application Stack
Provide your customers agile support with Stackify’s application management tools. Stackify provides the visibility and insights you need to ensure your application stack is working correctly and to quickly troubleshoot issues when they arise.
- Windows & Linux
- Physical & virtual servers
- Cloud servers (AWS, Azure, etc)
Application Support Dashboard
Developers, operations and even support staff can view the health of all your applications from one place. Troubleshoot issues quickly with remote access and integrated diagnostic tools.
- Operational dashboard view of application health
- Integrated tools to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- View apps across multiple data centers and environments
- Automated discovery of web, background and batch apps
View all the details of your web, background and batch jobs in real time.
- Real-time health status
- Location and environment
- Restart apps
- View application errors
Stackify automatically populates an activity stream that is attached to your applications and servers. Use Stackify to keep of notes about your applications and servers.
- Log file access, application restarts
- Enter custom notes
- Track application and server alerts
- Collaborate with your team
Remote file browsing
Securely access any files on your server. Configure access by file locations and extensions. You can even mask out sensitive data like passwords out of files.
- Access log and config files
- Tail log files in real time
- Mask out sensitive data via regex rules
- Audit file access
Remotely access a real time view of the health and important details of your servers.
- Server & application health
- Application status
- Running processes
- Windows event viewer
- Server configuration details
Application & server monitoring
Stackify provides flexible monitoring to track the health of your applications and servers.
- Standard CPU, memory, disk monitoring
- Advanced application functional monitoring
- Alerts & notifications
Query your production databases remotely with Stackify’s SQL query tools.
- Query production databases
- Limit to SELECT statements & certain objects
- Prevents high resource queries
- Audit database access
- No VPN needed
Increase production access while improving security and auditing.
- Flexible role based access
- Integrated auditing & reporting
- Increase productivity by giving more people access
- Decrease risk by reducing current administrators
Store all of your passwords in a single location. Use Stackify’s flexbile security access to configure what users can access what passwords.
- Password vault
- Configure user access
- Audit access to the passwords