Stackify enables your developers to do Production Application Stack Support, or “PASS” for short. We give your developers a pass that securely gives them the access they need to remotely troubleshoot and support your applications. They can access things like log files, configurations, server health, etc. We want your developers to develop more, and support less.
Give access and maintain control
Most companies do not allow developers production access for several good reasons.
- Separation of duties
- Security concerns
- Change control
- Developers changing settings they shouldn’t
Let us do the policing
Stackify becomes your production cop that gives specific access to all of your developers so they can only view exactly what they need. Your entire development team can now assist in troubleshooting production applications without giving them remote desktop access.
Our production pass solves several key problems:
- Developers have no access to log files and troubleshooting details stored on production servers
- System administrators spend their time retrieving files for developers
- Developers call data center providers to request information from servers
- Revoke production access to people who currently have too much access
Troubleshoot without trouble
Stackify allows everyone to have limited production access which allows all of your developers to do troubleshooting. It also frees up your system administrators and lead developers from assisting others with tracking down information.
Give your developers a pass to:
- View application log files
- View Windows Event Viewer logs
- Verify application config files
- Browse server files
- Stop and start application services
- Scheduled task history